This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 304SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. These higher capacity plunger pumps are suitable for multi-gun and multi-nozzle and industrial high pressure systems.
- Flow: 36 gpm (136l/m)
- Pressure Range: 100 to 1200 psi (7 to 85 bar)
- Inlet Pressure Range: Flooded to 70 psi (Flooded to 4.9 bar)
- RPM: 800 rpm (800 rpm)
- Bore: 1.575″ (40 mm)
- Stroke: 1.890″ (48 mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 4.2 Qts. (4 l)
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 160°F (70°C)
- Above 130°F call for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations.
- Inlet Ports (2): 1-1/2″ NPTF (1-1/2 NPTF)
- Flushing Ports (2) : 1/4″ NPTF 1/4″ NPTF
- Discharge Ports (2): 1″ NPTF (1″ NPTF)
- Pulley Mounting: Either Side (Either Side)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.378″ (35 mm)