The most popular pumps for self-service bays.
Triplex Plunger Cat Pump
- Flow: 4.0 GPM (15 L/M)
- Pressure Range: 100-2500 PSI (7-175 BAR)
- RPM: 950 RPM (950 RPM)
- Bore: 0.787″ (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.709″ (18 mm)
- Weight: 19.14 lbs. (8.7 kg)
- 5CP2120W Belt-Drive Common Specifications
- Inlet Pressure Range: (950 RPM) – 5 to 60 PSI (- 0.35 to 4 BAR)
- Inlet Pressure Range: (1725 RPM) Flooded to 60 PSI (Flooded to 4 BAR)
- Crankcase Capacity: 17 oz. (0.51 L)
- Max. Liquid Temperature: 160°F (71°C)
- Inlet Ports: (2) 1/2″ NPTF (1/2″ NPTF)
- Discharge Ports: (2) 3/8″ NPTF (3/8″ NPTF)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.787″ (20 mm)
- Dimensions: 10.35 x 10.0 x 5.78″ (263 x 254 x 147 mm)
CAT PUMPS® TRIPLEX PLUNGER PUMPS are designed to deliver smooth, low pulsation flows at a wide variety of pressures and flow rates. Widely used in continuous duty, high pressure applications including Car/Truck Wash, Industrial Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Reverse Osmosis, Water Misting, and many more.
CAT PUMPS® are the “Pumps with Nine Lives”. Standard Features Include: High pressure seals that are lubricated and cooled by the solution being pumped • Oil-bath crankcase • Heat treated valves and seals • Forged brass or stainless steel manifolds • Solid ceramic plungers • Exclusive high pressure seal design • Rated to from 140°F to 160°F. depending on the model. Seal options up to 180°F. available • Wet ends can be serviced without entering the crankcase.